Whether you’re a math whiz or not, there’s no denying that geometry has always played a large role in design. Shapes relate to one another and provide context among the rest of the design, and they can help to illustrate moods and emotions that enable the artist to convey certain messages.
To celebrate the role of geometry in design, we’ve highlighted a few pieces that play with the ideas of shape and space. Tell us in the comments – what do you love most about geometry’s relationship with design?
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative