Interactive music videos are popping up more and more, and we’ve just come across the latest example for Evelyn, by ABBY. Not only does the song have a great beat to nod your head to, but you actually get to customize the experience by mixing different instruments and vocal styles together. If you want to listen to an instrumental version, you can just make the singer play the flute with a click of the mouse!
For more information on how this was developed with HTML5, check out the Webdesigner Depot. And if you want more interactive music videos, watch other classic examples from Arcade Fire and OK Go below.
The Wilderness Downtown, by Arcade Fire
Get the full experience here.
All is Not Lost, by OK Go
Interact with the HTML5 video here.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative