Interactive music videos are popping up more and more, and we’ve just come across the latest example for Evelyn, by ABBY. Not only does the song have a great beat to nod your head to, but you actually get to customize the experience by mixing different instruments and vocal styles together. If you want to listen to an instrumental version, you can just make the singer play the flute with a click of the mouse!
For more information on how this was developed with HTML5, check out the Webdesigner Depot. And if you want more interactive music videos, watch other classic examples from Arcade Fire and OK Go below.
The Wilderness Downtown, by Arcade Fire
Get the full experience here.
All is Not Lost, by OK Go
Interact with the HTML5 video here.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo