A few of our Touch Apps users have already submitted their work to our Facebook Wall, and we’re starting to feature them over on the @AdobeTouch Twitter page as our featured background. Check out the first featured work above, created with Adobe Ideas and Illustrator by Todd Powelson.
If you’ve had a chance to get your creative paws on the Adobe Touch Apps, be sure to share what you’ve created so far with us! In addition to posting content to our Facebook Page, here’s another way to send us your work:
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo