By now, you know about the key offerings within Creative Cloud – all of Creative Suite 6 Master Collection, Business Catalyst sites, TypeKit, and more. The next thing we wanted to do is share more about the ins and outs of Creative Cloud, including how everything works together to create the seamless creative experience you need and want.
So, we’ve broken down the basics of getting started with Creative Cloud from installing desktop applications to file management…and well, pretty much everything in between.
We hope you’re all enjoying working with Creative Cloud! Feel free to share any of your projects and/or stories on why you create on our Adobe Stories site. We’ll feature some inspirational ones on our social media channels…and as an added incentive, any stories submitted now through July 13 may be eligible for our tablet giveaway!
See how easy it is to download and install the Adobe Application Manager and all of the desktop applications that come with Creative Cloud membership.
Learn how easy it is to create file folders and then upload files into creativecloud.com through either the file browser or by simply dragging and dropping from the desktop.
Get a basic overview of how you create new folders, move files into folders, and delete files within Creative Cloud.
See the unique way that Creative Cloud handles the creative files you upload–you’ll get detailed file information, an auto-generated color palette and tools for easily sharing with others.
Learn how to share creative files with others. Creative Cloud gives you tools to make your file public and email an auto generated URL to your audience who can then comment on and/or download the file.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo