Hey, Creatives: want to Hangout?
Join us on Thursday, March 21 at 8 a.m. PT for “Behind the Creative Curtain: Adobe Creative Cloud for teams”, a Google Hangout all about Creative Cloud for teams – our solution that makes working together — and managing licenses — easier than ever.
Whether you’re a designer, creative director or IT director – all can agree on one thing: creative work requires creative tools. Remaining competitive requires a lot of time and money, especially when keeping up with the pace of technology and high customer demand.
It’s these issues and more that Greg Wilson, Director of Evangelism, Creative Cloud and Paul Trani, Creative Cloud Evangelist will be discussing on Thursday.
What? Google Hangout: Adobe Creative Cloud for teams
When? 8 a.m. PT on Thursday, March 21
- Greg Wilson, Director of Evangelism, Creative Cloud
- Paul Trani, Creative Cloud Evangelist
- Lori DeFurio, Social Marketing, Digital Media
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo