We know a lot of you have been waiting for this news, so we’ll get right to it: Lightroom 4 is available right now as part of your Creative Cloud membership. You can download and install it from the Apps & Services page.
The new features in Lightroom are simply fantastic. The team has really found the right balance between powerful controls and an intuitive user experience. Image importing, management, and processing is better than it ever has been. The new video, geolocation, and book publishing tools all point to how quickly Lightroom is responding to the world’s changing technology.
For more information, please visit our Creative Cloud Team Blog.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo