We know a lot of you have been waiting for this news, so we’ll get right to it: Lightroom 4 is available right now as part of your Creative Cloud membership. You can download and install it from the Apps & Services page.
The new features in Lightroom are simply fantastic. The team has really found the right balance between powerful controls and an intuitive user experience. Image importing, management, and processing is better than it ever has been. The new video, geolocation, and book publishing tools all point to how quickly Lightroom is responding to the world’s changing technology.
For more information, please visit our Creative Cloud Team Blog.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative