Thoughtful design has countless elements and details that all come about through minute decisions on the designer’s behalf. With this in mind, we love seeing thoughtful digital design. What’s interesting about digital design is that one piece of art can be turned into several pieces of art by the subtraction and addition of various layers.
We encountered the work of Jason Boyer on Behance. His project, Net, nicely weaves together elements of geometry, collage, color and portraiture to create an alluring image that evokes a sense of futurism.
What’s great about the way Jason displays his work is that it shows the project in various forms and renditions, with each piece capable of standing on its own, while fitting seamlessly into the project as a whole. Take a look at some of his work below and view the entire project in his portfolio.
Let us know in the comments: what’s your take on the multiplicity of digital art? Do you prefer to share many pieces or just one singular creation?
You can also find Jason on Twitter.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative