The Adobe Creative Cloud is here! To celebrate, we’re giving away three 1-year Creative Cloud memberships. All you need to do is scour the web using the clues we’ll provide, and be one of the first people to cross the virtual finish line.
But first, you have to register. If you found this page but did not register, please go back to the registration page.
The Race to Create ~ Question one of six
Adobe Creative Cloud™ was announced during the 2011 Adobe MAX conference. Who made the announcement?
The first name of this person will replace the “q1” in the following URL: adobe.ly/socialhuntq1 and the correct link will take you to clue number two in our Online Scavenger Hunt – The Race to Create.
Visit max.adobe.com and the MAX Facebook page to find out who made the Adobe Creative Cloud announcement.
Good luck, the @CreativeCloud team.
PS. Remember to use the #SocialHunt hashtag if you want to connect with other hunters, have questions or just want to Tweet about the scavenger hunt!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo