We’re often told that we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. The same logic probably stands for other items that we buy. We just can’t be sure that there will be a correlation between the quality of the package exterior and the quality of the contents within.
That said, package design is extremely important. All other things being equal, strong package design conveys a sense of comfort and quality to the consumer, while setting an expectation for the contents inside. We’ve uncovered a few recent examples of terrific package design for your inspiration.
Have you ever been persuaded to make a purchase simply for the beauty of a product?
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo