Whew! Our 24-hour live stream of the reinterpretation of the Adobe MAX logo has officially come to a close. Thanks to the amazing (and endurable) creative team lead by Jessica Walsh and Stefan Sagmeister of Sagmeister & Walsh, we have a new jaw-dropping Adobe MAX logo – which is as seen above!
Gallery not found. Please check your settings.
From inserting nearly 7,000 pencils into Styrofoam cutouts of the M-A-X letters, to launching paint balloons off of roofs, to jumping off of trampolines into crash pads, the team did not miss a creative beat. During the creation (or play as they call it), we were able to watch every step of the process and allowed viewers to tweet their questions to the Jessica and Stefan using the #AdobeMAX on Twitter. The entire live stream was even being broadcasted on a Times Square billboard in New York City.
Did you miss the event? Not a problem – we have a time-lapse video below that recaps the entire process:
Don’t forget: To hear Jessica speak on the “Importance of Play in Innovation” at Adobe MAX this year, visit MAX.Adobe.com. Be sure to use promo code MXSM13 when you register and save $300.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative