Missed today’s Google Hangout on Creative Cloud for teams? No problem! You can view the full conversation below and on our YouTube page.
Our panel of experts, including Greg Wilson, Director of Evangelism for Creative Cloud, Paul Trani, Creative Cloud Evangelist and Lori DeFurio, Social Marketing, Digital Media (moderator) discussed the current issues facing creative teams, how Creative Cloud for teams aims to alleviate those problems and make it easier for groups to work more efficiently together. We also had great comments come in from our viewers. Check out the full conversation below.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo