Missed today’s Google Hangout on Creative Cloud for teams? No problem! You can view the full conversation below and on our YouTube page.
Our panel of experts, including Greg Wilson, Director of Evangelism for Creative Cloud, Paul Trani, Creative Cloud Evangelist and Lori DeFurio, Social Marketing, Digital Media (moderator) discussed the current issues facing creative teams, how Creative Cloud for teams aims to alleviate those problems and make it easier for groups to work more efficiently together. We also had great comments come in from our viewers. Check out the full conversation below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative