Results tagged “Adobe Digital Publishing Suite”
‘Creativity Unleashed’ at Adobe MAX with Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Touch Apps and Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition
We’re coming to you live from Adobe MAX, Adobe’s annual designer and developer conference, and day one has been a news-filled day! Earlier today, our CTO Kevin Lynch delivered an impressive and inspirational keynote, ‘Creativity Unleashed’ announcing some exciting new developments for the creative community. The focal point was around a new major initiative – Adobe Creative Cloud – along with some key creative and publishing applications, including Adobe Touch Apps and Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo