Results tagged “Albert Einstein”
What is it about tinkering, experimenting – and even making mistakes – that allows us to unleash our creative potential? Sometimes it seems that our greatest achievements were never quite planned, and came about as a result of pursuing our curiosity.
The reason curiosity is important in creative professions is that it allows us to explore unknown ideas. It allows us to find things that we never knew existed, and that is really what creating – or being creative – is all about.
So next time you think an idea is too farfetched to entertain, let it sit for a while. Play with it before dismissing it all too soon. You never know what you’ll find. read more…
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative