Results tagged “album art”
Whether working in graphic design, web design and development or video production, all creatives are united by a common theme – they are constantly working to push boundaries. However, creative expression is not solely limited to these professions. Music is another creative medium where artists seek to push boundaries and find new creative avenues. That said, the relationship between music and creative expression cannot be overstated.
One of the most glaring (and inspiring) examples of the overlap between music and design is album artwork. Album art serves a number of functions. It can provide an aesthetic preview of what a listener might expect from the album inside. It can communicate certain messages that the artist may be trying to express. And most of all, it can be visually stunning and thought-provoking.
Below, we’ve highlighted just a few of our favorite album covers. What is your favorite album cover of all time? Let us know in the comments. read more…
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo