Results tagged “branding”
We’re often told that we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. The same logic probably stands for other items that we buy. We just can’t be sure that there will be a correlation between the quality of the package exterior and the quality of the contents within.
That said, package design is extremely important. All other things being equal, strong package design conveys a sense of comfort and quality to the consumer, while setting an expectation for the contents inside. We’ve uncovered a few recent examples of terrific package design for your inspiration.
Have you ever been persuaded to make a purchase simply for the beauty of a product? read more…
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative