Results tagged “Brooke Shaden”
Does the photograph above look familiar to you? If you guessed that this was used as an album cover for the indie band, Imagine Dragons, you’d be spot on. While many may focus on the music from the Imagine Dragons’ Continued Silence EP album, we wanted to delve into the making of the album art and uncover who was behind the concept and design.
Meet the man responsible for this fascinating image, 19-year-old Louis Lander Deacon– a photography student whose photo has become synonymous with the Imagine Dragons’ brand. Check out more of this photographer’s work and our conversation with him about his creative process.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo