Results tagged “Chris Landau”
There’s no denying how excited we get when our Adobe Touch Apps fans submit their work to either our Facebook or Twitter channels. Needless to say, when we saw the creations that Chris Landau shared with us, featuring one of his pieces as our new Adobe Touch Apps Twitter background was a no brainer!
We connected with Chris on Twitter and asked him about his day-to-day experiences with the Touch Apps and how they factor into his overall creative process. Find out what he had to say below. And, if you have some work you would like to share with us, definitely do so here, on Facebook or through Twitter. You may be next!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo