Results tagged “Chris Landau”
There’s no denying how excited we get when our Adobe Touch Apps fans submit their work to either our Facebook or Twitter channels. Needless to say, when we saw the creations that Chris Landau shared with us, featuring one of his pieces as our new Adobe Touch Apps Twitter background was a no brainer!
We connected with Chris on Twitter and asked him about his day-to-day experiences with the Touch Apps and how they factor into his overall creative process. Find out what he had to say below. And, if you have some work you would like to share with us, definitely do so here, on Facebook or through Twitter. You may be next!
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative