Results tagged “collaboration”
Like Marvel’s Avengers, you’ve put together a stellar team. So now what? Creative Cloud for teams not only puts the best tools in the hands of your team, but also enables them to seamlessly share files from any device. Since this offer is still new, we wanted to educate you all on the benefits of joining. We’ve recapped five educational updates about Creative Cloud for teams that we’ve shared on the Creative Cloud Facebook page and Twitter channels. Check them out and embrace the learning.
- Enables better collaboration
You can share files with colleagues inside and outside of your organization.
- Low TCO, best way to stay current
Keep your members up-to-date with the latest software at a low cost
- Members have 1:1 access to Adobe product experts
As a member, you have 1:1 access to Adobe product experts to ensure workflow support.
- Centralized purchasing and license management tools
Creative Cloud for teams makes it easy for your IT department to centrally purchase and manage Creative Cloud
- Users get 100GB cloud-based storage
Don’t let storage limits keep you up at night. Enjoy 100GB of cloud-based storage per team member
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative