Results tagged “collegehumor”
Part of being a creative professional is sharing creative ideas and advice. No matter one’s skill level, there are always new things to learn. In his interview with Fuel Your Creativity, Zach Klein, the designer of Vimeo, shares some terrific insight into his design process and having a creative breakthrough.
Pick Zach’s brain with some of his tips in the excerpt below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative