Results tagged “Create Now World Tour”
We’re excited to announce that Adobe evangelists and other creative leaders are bringing Create Now to a city near you on our Create Now World Tour! Now through mid-April 2013, you can attend a Create Now event in your area to learn what’s new in Adobe Creative Cloud. Whether you’re a photographer, graphic designer, video professional, or web designer, there are innovations in your favorite tools and services to get up to date on. Check out the Create Now World Tour schedule to see when we’ll be in your area, and don’t forget to join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter (hashtag #CreateNow).
If you’re in the U.S., check out and register for the below upcoming events, hosted by local Adobe user groups.
- Baltimore Event – March 4th 2013
- Chicago Event – March 7th 2013
- Seattle Event – March 9th 2013
- Boston Event – March 11 2013
- Los Angeles Event – March 13 2013
- San Diego Event – March 16-17th 2013
- Cleveland Event – March 18th 2013
- San Jose Event – March 23rd 2013
- Kansas City Event – April 4th 2013
Also, if you attend a Create Now World Tour event in person, you will receive a discount code for Adobe MAX 2013. Save US$400 — get a full conference pass for just US$1,095! Hope to see you all there!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo