Results tagged “creative professional”
Creative Layer: What was your inspiration for the film?
Kush Amerasinghe: To give you a better idea, this competition is not only about making a short movie in just two days, but also being able to adapt to anything. So, you can’t really go into it with a certain story or even a kind of movie in mind. The genre is randomly given to each team – there’s a specific character, specific line of dialog, as well as a specific prop all teams need to include in the movie. My team got “Western,” which is probably one of the genres I was least prepared for and the hardest to do in the traditional sense in the middle of the city.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative