Results tagged “CS5”
Our Creative Suite users’ work inspires and amazes us on a daily basis here at Adobe, and we thought to share a handful of great projects that have been submitted through our Keep it Fresh program. Take a look at a few of our highlights below, and if you have something awesome to feature, simply click here and tell us how you keep your work fresh with CS5 or CS5.5, or even with our new Adobe Touch Apps. We may just feature you in a future blog post or on our Facebook Wall!
This sure has been an exciting Adobe MAX 2011 for designers! During Monday’s keynote, our Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), Single Edition was announced by our CTO Kevin Lynch. This new edition is truly a game changer as it’s an affordable solution, which means everyone gets the opportunity to publish. Freelance designers, designers at small businesses and smaller design firms can now affordably publish a single branded publication to the iTunes App Store. DPS, Single Edition enables you to publish content including brochures, highly-visual books, annual reports, or a personal design portfolio.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo