Results tagged “design productivity”
Delivering on Adobe’s promise that Creative Cloud members get early VIP access to new product updates, we’re excited to announce new Adobe Illustrator graphic design software feature updates exclusively to full Creative Cloud members and point product subscribers.
Focusing mainly on productivity, new features in this include:
Package Files – a long-requested feature that allows designers to automatically collect all the files used in an Illustrator project, including linked graphics and fonts, into a single folder helping make handoffs and sharing of projects more efficient and error-free.
Unembed Images – a new capability that helps enables production artists to quickly unembed images that have been embedded into an Illustrator file by other designers or customers, eliminating much wasted time in day-to-day production work.
Links Panel Enhancements – a new feature enhancement that allows users to access and track information on any artwork placed in an Illustrator file much quicker. What used to require multiple clicks to ensure all placed graphics meet necessary requirements for output, is now surfaced up front.
To learn more about these features, please check out the videos below or visit the Illustrator Team Blog.
Unembed images and Links panel enhancements
If you haven’t had the chance to join Creative Cloud, you can subscribe for 40% off if you have a CS3 product or later. To learn more about Creative Cloud, visit: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud.html
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo