Results tagged “digital video”
Be inspired and expand your creative toolkit by seeing how other editors have incorporated the use of After Effects into their productions. Best After Effects Work boasts an assortment of 494 videos in its Vimeo channel showcasing a range of visual effects and motion graphics done in Adobe After Effects.
Stuxnet: Anatomy of a Computer Virus
Buenos Aires – Inception Park
By Tell No One
A History of the Title Sequence
What an exciting year it has been! We wanted to share some of our favorite happenings in 2011 with a countdown of sorts, and highlight our top 11 of ‘11. Stay tuned here because we’ll be posting our favorite moments from the year leading up to New Year’s Eve. And, if you think 2011 was exciting, just wait until you see what we have in store for 2012! From the whole team at Adobe, have a happy new year!
Ask a DV Pro: Jon Carr on using Adobe Production Premium CS 5.5 for Vincent Laforet’s short film, Möbius
Our digital video team hosted a great Ask a DV Pro session last week featuring Laforet Visual’s producer/editor Jon Carr. During the one-hour discussion, Carr shared how he and the team leveraged the Production Premium Suite – specifically Adobe Story, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop – to create and deliver Vincent Laforet’s latest film, Möbius.
Now, we’re sharing their entire series, which includes Barcelona, Beijing, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Sydney and Vancouver. Experience the culture of these cities from a different perspective as typography and film come together to bring languages to life. Enjoy and share your thoughts with us below on this cultural around-the-world video campaign.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo