Results tagged “DPS”
We’re excited to share that Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition is here and available for all Creative Cloud members! With Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition, you can now create, develop and deliver iPad apps without writing code. This is a new functionality that comes as a plug-in to InDesign, and makes it easy for you create brochures, personal portfolios and more with interactive elements (i.e., slideshows and image sequences). As a Creative Cloud Member you also get the exclusive benefit of being able to submit an unlimited number of iPad apps to the Apple app store.
Get a brief overview in the video below or check out the Creative Cloud team’s post, ‘The Ability to Publish iPad Apps Has Arrived.’
To learn more about this new offering, join us Friday, September 21 for this Ask a Pro session: The new, streamlined DPS, Single Edition workflow. You can also visit our Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition Showcase page and view customer stories to learn how others are using the Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative