Results tagged “Edge Web Fonts”
Today, we’re very excited to share two big updates to Creative Cloud for web designers and developers.
Edge Reflow – We first sneaked a look at Adobe Edge Reflow during our Create the Web event last September, and are eager to share that we’ve just released the first public preview of it today. Edge Reflow – a part of the Edge Tools & Services offering in Creative Cloud – is a new responsive design tool for web designers and developers creating websites and content for screens of virtually all sizes. It features an intuitive resizable design surface that shows how layouts and visuals will adapt to different screen sizes and enables users to create high fidelity web designs on the application’s native web surface leveraging the power of CSS. Get all the details from the Edge Reflow Team blog. Looking to get started right away? Here’s an intro to Reflow video from evangelist Paul Trani.
Also new to the Edge Tools & Services offering are new feature releases to Edge Animate and the introduction of Edge Code preview.
Edge Animate now supports CSS gradients and filters (so you can, for example, easily add blur effects) and makes it simpler to add rich typography with the free Edge Web Fonts service
- See changes in the browser as they make them, and code hinting for more CSS properties and HTML tags
- Edit code in context instead of having to switch between files with the addition of a Quick Edit feature.
Adobe Dreamweaver – We’ve introduced a second Dreamweaver update for Creative Cloud members. Here’s a brief overview of what new in this release:
- Improvements to Fluid Grids
- Bring print-quality typography to the web with Edge Web Fonts
- Custom settings retained after upgrade
- Expanded table view is back
- HTML5 support
- Critical bug fixes
For the full scoop, check out the Dreamweaver Team Blog.
Not a Creative Cloud member yet? Upgrade today and save 40%.
Monday (Sept. 24) was quite a day for web designers and developers and Creative Cloud members! We kicked off the first leg of the Create the Web Tour in San Francisco, where we shared a number of updates and announcements. If you weren’t there for the action or able to tune in to the live stream, no worries! We’ve recapped all of the news for you:
Dreamweaver Updates – Exclusively for Creative Cloud members
Creative Cloud Dreamweaver users will be excited to hear that we’ve introduced six new features for easier authoring of HTML5-based websites, new support for compositions from Adobe Edge Animate, more robust FTP transfers, and more. Check out this video for a quick run-through:
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo