Results tagged “Flash Professional”
With the arrival of Creative Cloud and CS6 just around the corner, we wanted to give our Fans and Followers a first-hand look at some of the new features they can expect! We’ve put together a schedule of 10 Ask a Pro sessions with details below.
Whether you’re into graphic design, web design and development, video production and/or photography, there’s a little something for everyone! Just remember to register for the sessions of interest. read more…
Adobe is proud to be a part of FITC Amsterdam again this year. During Mike Chambers’ keynote speech, our team gave those who were in attendance a sneak of the Adobe Flash Professional Toolkit for CreateJS, which is the result of the collaboration between Grant Skinner and the Flash development team.
As many people know, designing for today’s browsers and platforms has become more challenging than ever before. Our goal at Adobe is to continue to provide creative professionals with the most cutting-edge tools that will transform creativity and ideas into tangible assets. We believe that this latest extension will extend the skillsets of ActionScript developers and help them make a smooth transition to the HTML5 world. read more…
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative