Results tagged “futurism”
Thoughtful design has countless elements and details that all come about through minute decisions on the designer’s behalf. With this in mind, we love seeing thoughtful digital design. What’s interesting about digital design is that one piece of art can be turned into several pieces of art by the subtraction and addition of various layers.
We encountered the work of Jason Boyer on Behance. His project, Net, nicely weaves together elements of geometry, collage, color and portraiture to create an alluring image that evokes a sense of futurism.
What’s great about the way Jason displays his work is that it shows the project in various forms and renditions, with each piece capable of standing on its own, while fitting seamlessly into the project as a whole. Take a look at some of his work below and view the entire project in his portfolio.
Let us know in the comments: what’s your take on the multiplicity of digital art? Do you prefer to share many pieces or just one singular creation?
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo