Results tagged “International Broadcasting Convention”
Last week was quite the week for conferences. While Photoshop World was coming to a close, we had another team in Amsterdam for the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC). If you missed it, our Digital Video & Audio team has you covered with daily video highlight reels straight from the convention floor.
Friday, Sept. 7
Sunday, Sept. 9
On Sunday, the theme was all about workflow efficiencies, where we highlighted some of our industry partners’ workflow integrations showcased across the show floor.
Monday, Sept. 10
From video streams to revenue streams, Monday was about driving more revenue by getting your video to more viewers, on more devices, with Adobe Project Primetime.
Tuesday, Sept. 11
Tuesday was the last day at IBC, and it was all about collaboration without boundaries. We spent the day taking a closer look at the growing momentum behind Production Premium CS6 & Adobe Anywhere for video, which helps teams work together in real time, across virtually any network with shared media.
IBC 2012 was an action-packed event full of exciting releases and announcements. For more from IBC, check out our IBC Online hub.
For Final Cut Pro or Avid users, now is a great time to switch to the Adobe Creative Cloud and take advantage of our Switch. Save. Edit. promotion. You’ll get 40% off all Adobe pro video tools, including Premiere Pro, plus so much more with your Creative Cloud Membership. The offer ends November 30, 2012. Don’t miss it!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo