Results tagged “interview”
We’re most impressed by those who see the world from a truly unique perspective. There’s something refreshing about an artist who finds beauty in the mundane, or who can extract meaning from ordinary circumstances.
That’s why we love the artwork of Ben Heine. Ben creates photograph manipulations by inserting his own interpretations of the landscapes through pencil drawings. In doing so, he effectively alters the photograph’s depiction of reality by superimposing what he would like to see.
Ben kindly provided us with some of his work, along with descriptions of each piece. Dive into his work below, and check out his terrific interview on BestBookmarks.
Tell us in the comments: What’s your favorite medium to create with? read more…
Part of being a creative professional is sharing creative ideas and advice. No matter one’s skill level, there are always new things to learn. In his interview with Fuel Your Creativity, Zach Klein, the designer of Vimeo, shares some terrific insight into his design process and having a creative breakthrough.
Pick Zach’s brain with some of his tips in the excerpt below.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo