Results tagged “iPad app”
We’ve just wrapped up at the 2012 Mobile World Congress, an international conference for everything mobile, in Barcelona, Spain.
This year, Adobe Touch Apps were the lead story for Adobe, with two big announcements: the launch of Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2, and the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 featuring pressure sensitivity with its S pen and preloaded Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas.
Photoshop Touch went live in the iTunes App Store for $9.99 on February 27th. The app is also available in the Android Market at the same price, along with the other five Touch Apps for creativity. At the show, attendees had the chance to try out the apps in the Adobe device bars and learn more from live theater presentations. read more…
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative