Results tagged “JetBlue”
The run up to the U.S. Presidential Elections on November 6 is causing quite the conversation, and whichever candidate you’re behind (or passionately not behind), there are a couple of outlets to channel your energy.
Pit your favorite (or least favorite) politicos against one another in this arcade-style action fighting game. Currently on Android (coming soon to iOS) this new app by Mighty Bits gives you a chance to debate the old-fashioned way – much like Tuesday night’s Town Hall debate. Curious about the making of the app? Check out our Gaming team’s post, “From Rock the Vote to Smash Vote!”
For those who talk about leaving the country when their candidate of choice loses, JetBlue will be there to make that a reality for a lucky winner of its new campaign, Election Protection, as covered by Design Envy. Some great creative design and web development work went into the making that’s worth a peek.
Have you seen any great design or development work surrounding the upcoming elections? Share with us in the comments below!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo