Results tagged “Jordan Casey”
Meet Jordan Casey – one of the youngest developers in Europe. At just 12 years old, he’s already created Alien Ball VS Humans and its sequel, Alien Ball VS Humans 2 Holiday under his own company, Casey Games. Our team first met him when Adobe was at Cannes Lions last month and jumped at the opportunity to ask this young, Irish prodigy a few questions about his creative process and how he got started. Below is an excerpt of the conversation:
Adobe: When did you first start developing and what inspired you to get started?
Jordan Casey: I first started developing when I was nine, I was playing a flash multiplayer game called Club Penguin and saw that other kids were building websites and blogs about it, and I saw that this could be fun, so I learned three languages: HTML, Actionscript 2.0 and CSS and went ahead and made my site.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative