Results tagged “Kathryn Schulz”
When we stumble, we encounter new experiences that we may otherwise never have found. In a recent article from The 99 Percent, John Caddell – curator of The Mistake Bank – stated that “mistakes can take us to the margins, to the unknown, the unexplored.” When unexplored territories are found, creative professionals can create work that they had never previously considered – and at times these roads play out brilliantly!
So let’s hear from you! When has a mistake helped to propel your creative work to new levels?
And if you need more convincing that creative (and really all individuals should embrace their mistakes), watch Kathryn Schulz’s terrific TED Talk, ‘On Being Wrong.’ read more…
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative