Results tagged “Keep it Fresh”
What an exciting year it has been! We wanted to share some of our favorite happenings in 2011 with a countdown of sorts, and highlight our top 11 of ‘11. Stay tuned here because we’ll be posting our favorite moments from the year leading up to New Year’s Eve. And, if you think 2011 was exciting, just wait until you see what we have in store for 2012! From the whole team at Adobe, have a happy new year!
Our Creative Suite users’ work inspires and amazes us on a daily basis here at Adobe, and we thought to share a handful of great projects that have been submitted through our Keep it Fresh program. Take a look at a few of our highlights below, and if you have something awesome to feature, simply click here and tell us how you keep your work fresh with CS5 or CS5.5, or even with our new Adobe Touch Apps. We may just feature you in a future blog post or on our Facebook Wall!
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative