Results tagged “Kelby Training”
The Create Now event has officially come to a close. If you missed all of the news and demos, check out the keynote on-demand above and additional Meet the Pro sessions on Adobe TV. And for those looking for the highlights, we have you covered, including snippets of the #CreateNow Twitter chat with our evangelists. Check out our recap below:
Adobe Photoshop – Big feature updates including Retina Display support, Smart Object support for Liquify, Copy CSS, and Conditional Actions. Check out these, including additional features and services on the Creative Cloud team post about Photoshop version 13.1.
Adobe Muse – Now, you can create mobile versions of your website without writing code. Get all of the details on how graphic designers can create mobile sites from the Creative Cloud team.
Creative Cloud for Teams – The much-anticipated service for teams is now available! The team offering includes centralized license management, 100 GB of cloud-based storage per team member and access to expert product support.
Creative Cloud Training – Exclusively for Creative Cloud members, in one week you willbe able to explore a new library of online training content from Adobe and leading training partners like Kelby Training, video2brain and Attain.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative