Results tagged “Las Vegas”
Our Photoshop team recently returned from Photoshop World 2012 – an expo held in Las Vegas, Nevada last week (Sept. 5-7). If you weren’t able to attend the conference itself, we’ve pulled together a few highlights:
Day 1 had something for everyone, including a keynote opened by Adobe’s Vice President of Products for Digital Imaging, Winston Hendrickson.
Day 2 focused on customer experiences with Photoshop Touch, Photoshop image editor software, & Lightroom photography software, but attendees got a thrill when monsters took over the floor for some exciting photo shoots.
The Next Photoshop Evangelist Contest winner Nicole Dalesio demonstrates her favorite Photoshop CS6 features.
To find out more about the events during the expo, visit the Photoshop World event site.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative