Results tagged “license management”
Update: October 18, 2013: A few months ago we welcomed emc design to Creative Cloud for teams. Take a look and see how they’re benefiting now:
Welcome to Creative Cloud, emc design (@emcdesignltd). This UK-based design shop recently announced on their blog that they’ve signed up for Creative Cloud for teams. In their post, they list several of the features that are helping them streamline their workflow and create even better work.
As you can see, not even a burglary has kept them from producing top-notch work, thanks to CC. Here are just some of the advantages that emc design laid out in their post:
- Every staff member is granted access to all of the Creative Cloud applications from anywhere, which increases flexibility for remote working and gives people the option of working at home when deadlines are tight. Because pulling an all-nighter is a lot better when you can do it in your sweatpants, on your couch, with real food, instead of in a dark office with only cold pizza and vending machine snacks to munch on.
- emc staff has access to the latest creative tools, which lets them experiment more and push their creative boundaries. No more waiting for the newest tool, only to see your competition get it first.
- We’ve all lost valuable time, or even missed deadlines, due to IT issues. But with CC, administrators at emc can easily manage licenses and install applications – case in point, after their office was burglarized, they were able to quickly re-install Creative Cloud on 5 new Macs and keep producing their best work without skipping a beat.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative