Results tagged “Mike Harrison”
We first noticed the wonderful digital artwork of London-based designer Mike Harrison popping up on various design blogs. We were immediately intrigued by his mix of photography, graphic design and vivid colors. Mike has worked as a freelancer for a number of high-profile athletics companies, and is a member of the international modern art collective, Depthcore, and the Keystone Design Union.
Check out some of Mike’s work and find out what he has planned for future projects, below. read more…
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo