Results tagged “mobile app”
The run up to the U.S. Presidential Elections on November 6 is causing quite the conversation, and whichever candidate you’re behind (or passionately not behind), there are a couple of outlets to channel your energy.
Pit your favorite (or least favorite) politicos against one another in this arcade-style action fighting game. Currently on Android (coming soon to iOS) this new app by Mighty Bits gives you a chance to debate the old-fashioned way – much like Tuesday night’s Town Hall debate. Curious about the making of the app? Check out our Gaming team’s post, “From Rock the Vote to Smash Vote!”
For those who talk about leaving the country when their candidate of choice loses, JetBlue will be there to make that a reality for a lucky winner of its new campaign, Election Protection, as covered by Design Envy. Some great creative design and web development work went into the making that’s worth a peek.
Have you seen any great design or development work surrounding the upcoming elections? Share with us in the comments below!
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative