Results tagged “motion graphics”
GIF art otherwise known as “gif-iti” is a growing style of art. Last month, our friends at FastCoDesign spotlighted Paolo Ceric, an individual who has been identified as an animated GIF traditionalist. We were so impressed by Paolo’s unique focus and use of Adobe tooling that we had to feature his work on our blog.
Paolo uses After Effects, the animation and compositing software for motion graphics and visual effects. Using this product, he works on altering the composition look, colors and gradient to his liking.
The cool thing about [After Effects] is the idea of “compositions” and the procedurality it offers. Making things procedural is very important to me because it lets me change things “in the past” which then affect the final product without any trouble.
Check out some of his work below and view the rest of his collection of creations on Tumblr.
Be inspired and expand your creative toolkit by seeing how other editors have incorporated the use of After Effects into their productions. Best After Effects Work boasts an assortment of 494 videos in its Vimeo channel showcasing a range of visual effects and motion graphics done in Adobe After Effects.
Stuxnet: Anatomy of a Computer Virus
Buenos Aires – Inception Park
By Tell No One
A History of the Title Sequence
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo