Results tagged “NYC”
Recently, we’ve been chatting with VP of Creative and Technology at Atlantic Records and designer/developer, Eric Snowden (@EricSnowden), to find out just how the powerful combination of Adobe Touch Apps and Adobe Creative Cloud have impacted his creative process and workflow. Needless to say, we we’re wowed by what he had to say.
Check out the full Q&A with Eric below to learn how Touch Apps and Creative Suite 6 applications found in Creative Cloud play an instrumental role in projects he works on -both in the workplace and in his free time. Also, don’t forget to check out our new Twitter background, featuring his work.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative