Results tagged “NYC”
Recently, we’ve been chatting with VP of Creative and Technology at Atlantic Records and designer/developer, Eric Snowden (@EricSnowden), to find out just how the powerful combination of Adobe Touch Apps and Adobe Creative Cloud have impacted his creative process and workflow. Needless to say, we we’re wowed by what he had to say.
Check out the full Q&A with Eric below to learn how Touch Apps and Creative Suite 6 applications found in Creative Cloud play an instrumental role in projects he works on -both in the workplace and in his free time. Also, don’t forget to check out our new Twitter background, featuring his work.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo