Results tagged “Paul Trani”
This fall, Adobe is hosting free Create Now events for you to learn what’s new in Adobe Creative Cloud. I’ll be traveling to San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and other cities throughout the US and Canada along with Rufus Deuchler, Jason Levine, Terry White, and other Adobe experts. Join us to see the very latest in technology, tips and techniques. It’s more than just showing off new ways to bring your creative ideas to life. It’s about showing how you can work more efficiently with quicker results that get the job done, which will ultimately give you more time to focus on the work that matters.
It doesn’t really matter the work you do because we’ll be covering it all. Everything from digital imaging, photography, graphic design, motion graphics, web design, or app creation just for a start. The Tour kicks off September 19 at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
Some highlights will include:
- How to sync/store/share your content with a few select friends, your client or a worldwide creative community.
- See the latest features in Adobe Photoshop CC including the new Generator feature, plus Illustrator CC, Dreamweaver CC, After Effects CC, Premiere Pro CC and much more.
- How to create a fully editable, customizable website with Adobe Muse CC or use InDesign CC to create apps for iPad.
- How to create responsive web content using the latest in web standards.
- Discover how to edit video more efficiently using Premiere Pro, use 3D in After Effects as well as how to track motion and other tips the pros use.
Aside from seeing the latest in technology and getting tips from the pros, it’s about answering your questions. So come ask us in person. And remember, it’s free!
Not enough incentive? We’ll also give you a chance to win a one-year membership to Creative Cloud!
One of the biggest benefits of Creative Cloud is the ability to deliver updates as soon as they’re available and better engage with our customers. The Creative Cloud allows us to respond to customer needs much faster that our old model of delivering updates every 18-24 months. Today we’re happy to announce that we’ve made several workflow enhancements for our web designer and developer customers with updates to the Edge Tools & Services family:
• Edge Reflow CC – Create and manage responsive comps for your entire site with new support for multi-page web designs.
• Edge Code CC – Test content across devices with new Edge Inspect CC integration, and get access to your favorite Kuler themes as you code.
• PhoneGap Build – Extend the functionality of your mobile app with third-party plugins.
Here’s a closer look at Edge Reflow CC’s new multi-page support with Adobe evangelist Paul Trani:
We’ve also made an update to Edge Animate CC that fixes compatibility issues with projects in Internet Explorer 11, and is recommended for all users.
Our goal is to add new functionality and evolve alongside web standards, to help everyone create and deliver beautiful content for the modern web. Get all the updates today at https://creative.adobe.com/.
If you happened to miss any of the sessions, not to worry! Below are recordings of each for your viewing pleasure! Once you’ve had a chance to check out the sessions, be sure to let us know what CS6 and/or Creative Cloud features you’re most looking forward to working with below in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter. read more…
We’re getting very excited about the upcoming availability of the Creative Cloud membership! Because this is a big transformation for Adobe, we understand that there are many questions about what the Creative Cloud Membership entails and what it means to you.
Evangelist Paul Trani has collected frequently asked questions about the Creative Cloud and addresses them in a series of videos below. Be sure to subscribe to our Creative Cloud YouTube channel to get the latest updates in the series, and check Adobe.com for more information about the Creative Cloud Membership. If there are questions you want answered, please post a comment and we’ll get you the information you need. read more…
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative