Results tagged “Pink Floyd”
Whether working in graphic design, web design and development or video production, all creatives are united by a common theme – they are constantly working to push boundaries. However, creative expression is not solely limited to these professions. Music is another creative medium where artists seek to push boundaries and find new creative avenues. That said, the relationship between music and creative expression cannot be overstated.
One of the most glaring (and inspiring) examples of the overlap between music and design is album artwork. Album art serves a number of functions. It can provide an aesthetic preview of what a listener might expect from the album inside. It can communicate certain messages that the artist may be trying to express. And most of all, it can be visually stunning and thought-provoking.
Below, we’ve highlighted just a few of our favorite album covers. What is your favorite album cover of all time? Let us know in the comments. read more…
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative