Results tagged “Production Premium”
If you happened to miss any of the sessions, not to worry! Below are recordings of each for your viewing pleasure! Once you’ve had a chance to check out the sessions, be sure to let us know what CS6 and/or Creative Cloud features you’re most looking forward to working with below in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter. read more…
We never cease to be amazed by the stunning work created by artists around the world, using Adobe products to help make their art a reality. For our new Creative Suite 6 imagery, we searched across the globe for artists who value creativity above all else, and tapped into their skills and vision to create a humanized interpretation for each of our products. To give back to these artists who devote themselves to their craft, we captured their stories in our Creative Suite Artist Spotlight video series.
Our team is at NAB 2012 this week, where they’re revealing Creative Suite 6 Production Premium –which will be included in the Adobe Creative Cloud membership. There will be first looks and hands-on demos of the suite taking place at the show.
Ask a DV Pro: Jon Carr on using Adobe Production Premium CS 5.5 for Vincent Laforet’s short film, Möbius
Our digital video team hosted a great Ask a DV Pro session last week featuring Laforet Visual’s producer/editor Jon Carr. During the one-hour discussion, Carr shared how he and the team leveraged the Production Premium Suite – specifically Adobe Story, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop – to create and deliver Vincent Laforet’s latest film, Möbius.
Hey, Creative Layer readers! Do you have a demo reel that needs a face lift? If so, we invite you to take the Adobe Reel Challenge. It’s easy – just start by downloading CS5.5 Production Premium or Premiere Pro’s free 30-day trial version if you don’t have it already. Then, update your demo reel and upload it to the Adobe Reel Challenge Vimeo page, and voila!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo