Results tagged “Puget Sound”
Summer is the perfect time to untether yourself from the wired-world and create outside with Adobe Touch Apps, and no one knows this better than digital artist, Kevin Spear (@speartoons). After stumbling on his summer creations, we reached out to see how he utilized the creative combination of Touch Apps, Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud to come up with some “fun in the sun” art work.
Find out where Kevin’s summertime spot to create with Touch Apps is (hint – it’s not indoors), why the grouping of Adobe Ideas and Illustrator is a match made in heaven for him, plus much more in the full Q&A below. Also, don’t forget to see his summer-themed art on display on our new Twitter background.
Adobe: When were you first introduced to Adobe Touch Apps?
Kevin Spear: I got an iPad in the winter of 2011. I was looking for a good drawing program when I came across Adobe Ideas. I was very excited when I discovered it was a vector-based app. I also loved how it allowed me to draw naturally in a way I hadn’t done in Adobe Illustrator.
What was the very first creation you made with Touch Apps?
I drew a profile of my wife. I was excited that I could finally draw a quick sketch with my finger on the iPad, take it into Adobe Illustrator and keep the vectors.
How has the integration from Touch Apps through to the Creative Cloud features changed your creative workflow?
It has made drawing digitally while mobile easy. Before, I’d test things out on the sketchbook, and then hope I could keep the same spontaneity when I made it back to the desktop. Now, I can draw it digitally from the very beginning.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo