Results tagged “Ram Trucks”
Another Super Bowl has come and gone and this year’s game screamed creativity. Though we were disappointed our hometown team didn’t win, we were impressed with the stage design of Beyonce’s half time show, and the awesome pyrotechnics. However, it was the unique and creative ads that had everyone talking.
Each year, brands use every drop of creativity they have to produce compelling 30 – 60 second ads that will be seen by millions of people. To honor the hard work of these creative professionals (and to help get your own imaginative wheels spinning for your next project), we wanted to showcase a few notable placements that sparked our attention:
And of course, who can forget the infamous power outage that occurred during the game? We wanted to give a special shout out to Oreo, who among many other brands, took advantage of this happening to gain additional exposure on social media.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo