Results tagged “Rob Brown”
The Creative Suite Ambassador Group* continues to provide us with a great opportunity to engage with a number of our Creative Suite enthusiasts. As we did with ambassador, Verneda Lights, we’re pleased to introduce our next Ambassador of the Month – Rob Brown. Below is our exchange with Rob, a professional graphic designer and photographer.
Creative Layer: Graphic design and photography seem like your two primary focus areas. What drew you into the creative field?
Rob Brown: From a young age, I loved art. In high school, I had to fill an elective and could only fit in one drawing class, so I took a graphic arts course and fell in love. I was drawn to the blending of math and art, and the creative process using ink and machinery. I was lucky to have access to a Heidelberg press and lead type bays. When I was fourteen, the digital realm of graphic design was just starting.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo