Results tagged “san francisco”
Yesterday was a big day for Adobe and all Adobe users worldwide as we launched the Adobe Creative Cloud membership and Creative Suite 6! After announcing the Creative Cloud membership and CS6 in San Francisco, we hosted a scavenger hunt with $10,000 and Creative Cloud memberships on the line.
Users had the option to hunt around various locations in San Francisco, ending at our SF office, to complete a puzzle that entered them into the contest. People outside of San Francisco joined the Race to Create online, which put their knowledge to the test and in a race to the finish. read more…
UPDATE AS OF 4/14
With Monday, April 23 just a little over a week away, we wanted to provide you with more details around the San Francisco scavenger hunt (just below)…and JUST ADDED – the Race to Create Online Scavenger Hunt.
San Francisco Scavenger Hunt
So how will it work? Simple. There will be a total of 6 destinations around the city that you can’t miss with the visuals we’ll have out and about. As you arrive at each destination, quickly check-in on foursquare, tweet about your whereabouts, and grab a puzzle piece from the Adobe staffer. This last bit is key since you’ll need to collect a puzzle piece from each location to construct the full jigsaw puzzle. You will then present your completed puzzle to staff when you arrive at your final destination – the Adobe San Francisco office.
Three secretly marked puzzles out of the 500 total will be winners. The grand prize is $10,000 and a lifetime Creative Cloud membership, with two runner up prizes of 1-year Creative Cloud memberships. Official terms and conditions for the Creative Cloud Scavenger Hunt.
Unfamiliar with foursquare, Twitter and/or QR code readers? No worries. Check out the links below under our “Hint #1” for details.
And here’s an important HINT #2: Plan accordingly. The official start time is 12 p.m. PT and the hunt will be over at 6 p.m. PT. You can complete the hunt at any time between those hours and visit the locations in any order, but you must end at Adobe San Francisco before 6 p.m. PT. The route will take under 2 hours on foot, and even less time by bike.
Are you so excited you just want to get started now?! You can’t, sorry. However, follow @CreativeCloud and the hashtag #HuntSF. We’ll be sharing hints about the various locations leading up to Monday, April 23!
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below. And if you don’t live in San Francisco, and want a scavenger hunt too – check it out “The Race to Create.”
That’s right. There will be a grand prize of $10,000 (and no, not the actual bill) and a lifetime Creative Cloud Membership, plus other Creative Cloud Memberships up for grabs! I’m excited to share that we’ll be hosting a scavenger hunt right in our backyard here in San Francisco, Calif., and we hope all of you locals and any folks in town on Monday, April 23 will participate.
The premise is easy. We’ll be dropping tips and information on Scavenger Hunt locations in San Francisco. You’ll need to visit our Adobe foursquare Page and our Creative Cloud Twitter channel for tips – so stay tuned there.
HINT #1 for the San Francisco event: foursquare, Twitter and a QR code reader will be involved. Prep details here:
- Download foursquare or you can also use the mobile browser version
- Download Twitter for mobile use
- Get your hands on a QR code reader
And for those of you who aren’t able to be with us in San Francisco, we’ve got something in store for you too. More information to come on how you can get involved online for a chance to win a Creative Cloud Membership….!
JUST ADDED!! Online Scavenger Hunt – The Race to Create
With the Creative Cloud coming, how could we just celebrate with San Francisco? We can’t! So we’re now giving away three 1-year Creative Cloud memberships for all of you who can’t be in the City by the Bay on Monday April 23. All you need to do is scour the web using the clues we’ll provide, and be one of the first people to cross the virtual finish line.
Here’s how the online scavenger hunt will work:
- Register now! On this page you will provide your name and email. And so we know where you’re playing, let us know the city and country you are in. We won’t use this information for anything else unless you win, and then we will only use it to notify you.
- When you register, you’ll get an email with a link to the first clue. Keep it. Because the #SocialHunt begins at noon PT on Monday April 23rd.
- The scavenger hunt is a 3 hour race to the end where the first 3 people who provide the correct phrase on the Acrobat form will win a free 1-year Creative Cloud Membership.
- Anyone 18 year older can take part. Read more about the terms and conditions.
Ready to play? Remember to register and be sure you’re connected to the web those 3 hours between noon and 3 p.m. PT on Monday, April 23.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative