Results tagged “Sarah Louisa Whittle”
Over the past few weeks, Sarah Louisa Whittle has been sending us some of her Adobe Ideas creations. We liked the look of them so much that we created our next Adobe Touch Apps Twitter background from her work.
In our exchanges with Sarah, we were able to ask her a few questions about her experience with the Adobe Touch Apps. Read what she had to say and take a look at her work that’s being featured as our Touch Apps Twitter background below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative