Results tagged “Sarah Louisa Whittle”
Over the past few weeks, Sarah Louisa Whittle has been sending us some of her Adobe Ideas creations. We liked the look of them so much that we created our next Adobe Touch Apps Twitter background from her work.
In our exchanges with Sarah, we were able to ask her a few questions about her experience with the Adobe Touch Apps. Read what she had to say and take a look at her work that’s being featured as our Touch Apps Twitter background below.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo